Kranjska Gora is an excellent holiday center. In winter she offers skiing pleasures to both beginners and trained skiers, as well as cross-country skiers, hikers and other lovers of winter activities will not be bored. In the summer, with its large number of sunny days, it offers an ideal starting point for excitement and active vacation for eager mountain bikers, road cyclists, mountaineers, hikers, runners as well as those who want a peaceful and relaxing break in beautiful nature at ideal temperatures. In this idyllic village, there is something for everyone. You will be pleased to be in local restaurants and inns, and for those who like to take a little risk you are more than welcome to the casino Korona and Larix.
- Skiing and snowboarding / 30 km of trails
- Cross-country skiing / 40 km running
- Aqua Larix swimming pool, Water World Spike or Compass relaxation center
- Tobogganing / even the summer toboggan run Besna Pehta.
- Skating / natural and artificial ice rinks between Larix and Kompas, where skating is also possible in the evening
- Vitranc sports hall used for volleyball, basketball, handball, indoor football, floorball, table tennis and badminton
- Cycling / 150 km of organized cycle paths leading you to the Belopeska Lakes in neighboring Italy. The famous bike path Mojstrana - Belopeška jezera has long been known as the best, the most famous and the longest in Gorenjska. The trail is officially called Jure Robič's bike path.
- Adrenaline Biking / Freeride Bike Park, soars over tables, jumps, swings and other obstacles; Downhill course; Dirt jump park
- Horse riding
- Golf: three pitches, driving range and putting greenSkifahren und Snowboarden / 30 km Loipen
Kranjska Gora 3 km, Planica 10 km, Bled 35 km, ski slope Sella Nevea (Italy) 35 km, Višarje (Italy) 32 km, ski slope Nassfeld (Austria) 56 km, airport Ljubljana 62 km, Ljubljana 80 km.